Course: AHA123 - PALS Initial
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (2 Days)
Location: 9221 LBJ Freeway Suite 109 Dallas TX 75243
PALS Initial 2-Day Course Description:
The AHA's PALS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC. This classroom, Instructor-led course uses a series of videos and simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
* Classroom-based courses work well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning
* Course includes realistic, clinical scenarios that encourage active participation - delivered through actual pediatric patient videos and lifelike simulations
* Course is comprehensive and includes our systematic approach to assess and treat pediatric patients in emergency situations
* Course uses a hands-on class format to reinforce skills proficiency
* Co-branded with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
* Upon successful completion you will receive an AHA E-Card. If you need an actual paper card please select that option below.
Book: Required for entry - ISBN: 978-1-61669-559-0 $36.95 Choose option below Regularly $42.50 but $35.00 at time of purchase of course.
Shipping: You will need your book before class. Please choose an option below. All books must be picked up at EMR if you are registering within 72 hours of the course
Prerequisite:Knowledge of current BLS skills, complete the Pre-Course Assesment in book with a 70% or greater, And have book present at class
Purchase of a course is NON-REFUNDABLE, but may be rescheduled within 60 days from purchase.