1. BLS and Heartsaver Instructor 8AM
Course: BLS/Heartsaver Instructor
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m
Location: 9241 LBJ Expressway Ste.107 Dallas TX 75243
BLS/HS Instructor Course Description:
A BLS Instructor has the ability to teach the American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider Course. In addition, BLS Instructor's are also trained to teach Heartsaver courses including: Heartsaver First Aid, Heartsaver CPR, Heartsaver AED, Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid, Heartsaver CPR in Schools, Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogen, and Family and Friends CPR with the proper instructor manual
A Heartsaver/First Aid Instructor are trained to teach Heartsaver First Aid, Heartsaver CPR, Heartsaver AED, Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid, Heartsaver CPR in Schools, Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogen, and Family and Friends CPR with the proper instructor manual. But cannot teach the BLS for Healthcare Provider Course.
This course is broken down in BLS and Heartsaver modules and to gain certification in each module you must have the current instructor book for each module.
It is a 4 step process to become an AHA Instructor:
1. Have current AHA provider status in the discipline of the Instructor Course, and be proficient in all the skills of that discipline. Disciplines include BLS and Heartsaver.
2. Complete the BLS or Heartsaver Instructor Essentials online before class.(New Instructors Only)
3. Successfully complete the discipline-specific classroom Instructor Course and paperwork.
4. Successfully complete the monitoring process within six months from Instructor Course date. Training Center Coordinators may require additional monitoring.
Book: A current BLS Instructor Book(ISBN: 978-1-1-61669-406-7) or Heartsaver Instructor Book(ISBN: 978-1-61669-430-2) AND corresponding provider manuals are required for entry.
BLS Instructor Package: Optional package that includes the Basic Life Support (BLS) Instructor Manual, the Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Manual, and the Basic Life Support (BLS) DVD Set.
Shipping: Your book will be made available at class time. If you would like your book earlier please choose an option below. All books must be picked up at the office within 72 hours of the course
^ Purchase of a course is a NON-REFUNDABLE ticket but may be rescheduled within 60 days from purchase.