Training Site Development
About Training Site Development
EMR creates win-win business relationships and supports the entrepreneurial spirit. We can show you how to develop your training site and how to meet your needs quickly. Our experience in understanding the best business practices maximizes budget dollars. Our roots are entrepreneurial AND we have experienced staff who have run corporate Training Centers.
A Training Site can be:
- Corporate- Inside an organization that has many people to keep compliant annually (ie: energy companies; urgent care clinics, hospitals, retail chains; restaurant chains )
- Entrepreneurial - Usually an Instructor pr group of Instructors providing training in their surrounding communities
Let us help you when others are turning you away. We've made it our business to help your business maximize dollars and/or grow. Our coaching / mentoring program is a consultation beyond the standard monitoring requirements. This program is an intense monitoring of your current course delivery from start to finish. Our experienced staff, will examine during a live course your operations and delivery then give you a detailed evaluation with suggestions for improvement of teaching techniques and administrative inefficiencies with the overall goal of helping you thrive in your business.
Training Site Alignment
EMR is serious about growing our training network in order to increase life saving & safety training programs. We are constantly on the lookout for new Training Sites managing multiple Instructors who are passionate about delivering these programs.
The criteria for becoming a Training Site is:
- Minimum of 250 students per year trained
- If only one discipline must consider growing into teaching multiple disciplines
- Must maintain one TCF in each discipline delivered (TCF criteria below)
- Submit annual calendar of public courses for shared marketing opportunities (by 10/01 for following year)
- Agree to participate in EMR orientation
- Written agreement required
Our goal in educating is to assure outstanding patient care is delivered via a confident rescuer by maintaining the quality and integrity of the curriculum for all credentialing bodies we represent. Training Sites and Instructors are expected to be an extension of that integrity.
Training Center Faculty
EMR trains high quality instructors but we don't do it alone. The power of our training network comes from those "cream of the crop" individuals known as Training Center Faculty (TCF). We depend on them to create excellent instructors. EMR develops TCF based on several variables and at its sole discretion carefully chooses them to meet the needs of the Training Center. Preference is given to TCF candidates who:
- Are Multidisciplinary
- Fulfill a geographic need as determined by EMR
- Have been teaching 2+ years
To become an EMR TCF you must:
- Be a current Instructor in the discipline you are pursuing.
- Attend an EMR orientation over the phone or at EMR.
- Be monitored in an Instructor course for the discipline you are pursuing
- Commit to teaching or assisting in 2 Instructor courses per year
- Be a lead or assisting Instructor for a total of 50 students annually prior to application
- Have positive course evaluations from last four courses (summarize)
- Position is for a two year period at which time you'll be reevaluated based on criteria above