What is the OSHA 30-Hour Construction Industry?
The OSHA Thirty-Hour Course is the minimum standard for basic safety training recommended by OSHA for supervisors in the construction industry. Textbook, OSHA 29 CR 1926 2013, is highly recommended and is available for purchase.
Who Should Take this Class?
- Introduction to OSHA
- OSH Act
- General Duty Clause
- Employer and Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Record Keeping
- General Safety and Health Provisions
- Competent Person
- Value of Safety and Health
- OSHA Website
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Personal Protective and Life Saving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Stairways and Ladders
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Materials Handling
- Tools(Hand and Power)
- Welding and Cutting
- Elevators and Conveyors
- Concrete and Masonry
- Steel Erection
- Confined Space Entry
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
!!!Call us on setting up this course for you at 972.235.8330
Purchase of a course is NON-REFUNDABLE, but may be rescheduled within 60 days from purchase.