Powerheart AED G3 Plus
About the Powerheart AED G3 Plus
The Powerheart AED G3 Plus is the flagship Cardiac Science AED (automated external defibrillator), complete with RescueCoach and CPR metronome to pace chest compressions. The AED G3 Plus is Rescue Ready in an emergency.
- The Powerheart AED G3's Rescue Ready technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- AED G3 Plus RescueCoach and CPR metronome pace chest compressions.
- The AED G3 Plus calculates electrical impedance and if a second shock is necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Warranty: The AED has a 7-year warranty. The AED G3 has a 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
- Reliability. The AED is Rescue Ready when needed.
- Simplicity. Almost anyone can use the AED.
- Reassuring. The AED knows when to (and when not to) deliver the shock so users don't have to worry about "doing it right". In a University of Pennsylvania simulated rescue study, the AED G3 Plus helped untrained adults deliver CPR of a quality similar to that of trained professionals.¹
- Comprehensive. The AED text screen is helpful in noisy and chaotic environments.
- AED Unit
- Medical Grade Li-Ion Battery w/ 4year replacement guarantee
- AED Prep Kit
- Alarmed Surface Mount Cabinet $219.00
- Alarmed Recessed Mount Cabinet $219.00
- Semi-Rigid Carry Case $50.00
- Li-Ion Battery $395.00
- Adult Pads $49.99
- Pediatric Pads $99.99
- Replacement AED Prep Kit $29.99
(a) Good Samaritan protections regarding AEDs
Any person who uses or attempts to use an automated external defibrillator device on a victim is immune from civil liability for any harm resulting from the use or attempted use of such device; if
the harm was not due to the failure
(1) to notify local emergency response personnel of the device
(2) to properly maintain and test the device; or
(3) to provide appropriate training in the use of the device to an employee or agent of the acquirer
EMR has the AED compliance plan to fit your needs
Red Plan $99 per AED - Tracks usage and maintenance information in our online Heartshock program. Add the Red Plan
White plan $159 per AED - Tracks usage and maintenance information, medical direction and oversight. Add White Plan
Blue Plan $229 per AED - Tracks usage and maintenance information, medical direction and oversight, and includes an onsite visit to ensure everything is in compliance. Add Blue Plan