ASHI Advanced First Aid
What is the Advanced First Aid Course?
For the person who needs or desires more first aid training than Basic First Aid, but not to the level of Emergency Medical Response. Perfect for corporate emergency response teams, this 17-21 hour course presents many of the most common illnesses and injuries responders are likely to encounter.
- Non-EMS care providers
- Any current CPR / first aid provider
- Construction site workers
- Workplace Emergency Response Teams
- Law Enforcement Professionals
These courses are only scheduled for groups of 10 or more and can be delivered onsite.
- Student Instructor Ratio: 10:1
- Student to Manikin Ratio: 1:1
- Min class size 5
- Students will practice skills in group practices and will apply those skills in scenario-based practices
Included in this class:
- Student Textbook
- Completion Certificate or Card
- Written course evaluation and reasonable performance of skills
- Up to 2 years
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers - 2 year certification
Convenient times and locations; online hassle-free scheduling
Concise courses, focused on hands-on learning
Meets OSHA guidelines
Purchase of a course is NON-REFUNDABLE, but may be rescheduled within 60 days from purchase.