1. BLS for Healthcare Providers 9AM
Course: BLS for Healthcare Providers
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m
Location: 9241 LBJ Expressway Ste.107 Dallas TX 75243
BLS Course Description:
The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam. Features
- Updated science and education from the new 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity
- Video-based course with real world scenarios
- An AHA E-Card is included in the price of the course. If you need an actual paper card select Paper Card option below
Book: Required for entry - ISBN 978-1-61669-407-4 $14.50 Choose option below
Shipping: Your book will be made available at class time. If you would like your book earlier please choose an option below. All books must be picked up at the office within 72 hours of the course
Purchase of a course is NON-REFUNDABLE, but may be rescheduled within 60 days from purchase.